This brief on the U.S. CARES Act is a call to action for state and local government IT directors. The federal government has allocated $150 billion to states and municipalities for pandemic-related support. IT directors should collaborate with their fellow leaders in departments delivering community services to advocate for foundational technology. The document focuses on 10 examples in which CARES Act funding may apply to networked IT, such as work-from-home initiatives, mobiles apps for virtually-delivered services, and touchless visitor management. For more information, contact Consiliant Technologies LLC.
- Complimentary Cyber Resilience Assessment
- Staggering 90% of cyber risk remains uninsured
- Checklist: Top 5 tips for navigating your SASE journey
- HPE InfoSight for Servers Expands Across the Portfolio with New Enhancements for Infrastructure Ops
- Cyber resilience, not just cybersecurity, is the key to managing cyberattacks