Retail organizations have long been targeted by cyber criminals attracted to the industry for its size, large quantities of online and point-of-sale (POS) credit card transactions, and millions of POS and IoT devices with unpatched vulnerabilities and configuration errors that make them easy targets. A dependency on high-value, constantly available systems makes them attractive targets for ransomware and other attacks that seek to compromise humans. In this report, we summarize key findings from the 2022 Thales survey of retail security leaders and practitioners worldwide. Download the report to gain an understanding of the risks to retailers and how to reduce your exposure.
- Cisco SD-WAN with Cisco ThousandEyes
- Advice for SMBs: What you can do right now to enable employees to work from home
- Cost Optimization in The Cloud – Practical Design Steps for Architects and Developers – Part 1
- SD-WAN Security – Right security, Right Place
- Benefits of SMB Digital Transformation: Management and Automation