In this case study, Italy’s hosting leader, Keliweb, gave top ratings to ProLiant DL325 Gen10 servers when benchmarked for use in virtual cloud architectures. While Keliweb has relied on HPE servers for a decade, the DL325, which is optimized for virtualization and software-defined storage, demonstrated a 25% price-performance advantage over the competition, as well as leading performance and reliability. Read more about the company’s successful hosting strategy, and experience and plans with HPE ProLiant servers, then contact Consiliant Technologies LLC.
- Adapt to Changes with Always-On Technology
- Defend your agency against firmware attacks and malware encrypted data—discover best practices to combat ransomware threats
- 5 Ways Cloud-Based IT Can Help Your Small Business
- HPE Gen10 Plus: Secure Flexibility at the Speed of Compute
- 3 Reasons ‘Always-On’ Technology Makes Sense for Small Business