In this case study, Italy’s hosting leader, Keliweb, gave top ratings to ProLiant DL325 Gen10 servers when benchmarked for use in virtual cloud architectures. While Keliweb has relied on HPE servers for a decade, the DL325, which is optimized for virtualization and software-defined storage, demonstrated a 25% price-performance advantage over the competition, as well as leading performance and reliability. Read more about the company’s successful hosting strategy, and experience and plans with HPE ProLiant servers, then contact Consiliant Technologies LLC.
- Toyota Manufacturing Uses Dynamics 365 Mixed Reality to Boost Efficiency and Scalability
- Enable Work-From-Home Productivity: HPE Small Business Solutions for Remote Workers
- Cisco WebexOne 2022 – Register Now!
- Benefits of SMB Digital Transformation: Management and Automation
- Cisco WebexOne 2022 – Learn More and Register!