The New Zealand Department of Internal Affairs turned to Microsoft when they needed to overhaul their identity verification service so it could be used by both their private and public sector agencies and make it secure, flexible and easily scalable. Read the customer story to see how the Microsoft Azure Active Directory B2C (Azure AD B2C) platform was implemented due to its built-in security, scalability, and ease of integration with apps and databases.
- Adapt to Changes with Always-On Technology
- Defend your agency against firmware attacks and malware encrypted data—discover best practices to combat ransomware threats
- 5 Ways Cloud-Based IT Can Help Your Small Business
- HPE Gen10 Plus: Secure Flexibility at the Speed of Compute
- 3 Reasons ‘Always-On’ Technology Makes Sense for Small Business