Microsoft Azure delivers a variety of tools enabling businesses to manage virtual machines and containers across clouds and in data centers with a single platform. To organizations dealing with the complexities of constantly evolving regulations and security threats, these tools offer compelling advantages, especially when deployed in a hybrid cloud environment. The blog, “Microsoft Azure Expands its Hybrid and Multi-Cloud Reach,” provides an overview of hybrid cloud infrastructure challenges and how Microsoft Azure tools address them. Read the blog for a walkthrough of the latest features and enhancements.
- Adapt to Changes with Always-On Technology
- Defend your agency against firmware attacks and malware encrypted data—discover best practices to combat ransomware threats
- 5 Ways Cloud-Based IT Can Help Your Small Business
- HPE Gen10 Plus: Secure Flexibility at the Speed of Compute
- 3 Reasons ‘Always-On’ Technology Makes Sense for Small Business