SLED Purchasing Contracts
Consiliant Contracts Include:
GSA – General Services Administration
• Veritas, Federal Supply Schedule No. GS-35F-0119Y (Carahsoft Technology Corp.)
• 210 manufacturers, Federal Supply Schedule No. 70 (IT) 47QTCA19D00MM (SYNNEX Corp.)
NASPO – NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF STATE PROCUREMENT OFFICIALS
• ARIZONA, Hitachi Vantara, Participating Addendum #ADSPO16-098179
• COLORADO, Hitachi Vantara, Participating Addendum #20160000000000000122
• NEW MEXICO, Hitachi Vantara, Participating Addendum #60-000-15-00008AO
• UTAH, Hitachi Vantara, Participating Addendum # PA2217
• WYOMING, Hitachi Vantara, Participating Addendum # June 15, 2018
• Ruckus Networks, a CommScope company an approved vendor under a Master Service Agreement #AR214, enabling SLED end-users to purchase Ruckus Networks networking and wireless equipment until May 31, 2021.
MHEC-10012015 – Midwestern Higher Education Commission is in support of the Master Price Agreement MHEC-10012015 (Master Agreement) entered by and between Midwestern Higher Education Commission and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company.
NCPA 01-97 Contract – (National Cooperative Purchasing Alliance) is a leading national government purchasing cooperative working to reduce the cost of goods and services by leveraging the purchasing power of public agencies in all 50 states. NCPA utilizes state of the art procurement resources and solutions that result in cooperative purchasing contracts that ensure all public agencies are receiving products and services of the highest quality at the lowest prices. For more information, go to www.ncpa.us.
PEPPM 2018 Catalog Bid Award Contract – PEPPM is a technology bidding and purchasing program established in 1982 for education agencies. PEPPM is a nationally affiliated group of agencies coordinated by the Central Susquehanna Intermediate Unit (CSIU), a regional educational service agency incorporated by Pennsylvania Legislative Act of 1971, in Pennsylvania.
E-RATE SPIN #143036616, Universal Service Administrative Co. (USAC)