Do you face the challenge of protecting patient data while striving to meet compliance regulations, streamline access by caregivers, reduce costs and increase application availability?
Although open access to patient data can increase your staff’s productivity, it can compromise your ability to protect the privacy of patient records. And in today’s environment, security is top of mind not only to your IT staff but also to patients and regulators.
Practical, Proven Solutions for Healthcare
Consiliant Technologies delivers a wide range of healthcare solutions designed to meet your needs from the desktop to the
data center, including:
• Caregiver Mobility with Security—Current trends to put medical records in caregiver hands at the precise moment they’re needed means data can no longer be tied down to a desktop. Mobility solutions cut response time, eliminate the need for multiple logins and allow secure
access for providers at the point of care.
• Storage—From PACS to CPOE and EMR, new technology lets you improve workflow, reduce operational costs and increase efficiency.
• Horizontal IT Across Your Organization—Server virtualization and consolidation can simplify IT management, increase resource utilization and allow you to run multiple applications and operating systems on fewer servers with higher performance.
Consiliant Can Address your Challenges
A premier provider of data solutions and technology services delivering digital transformation . Our expertise includes: data center, security, IoT/Smart Spaces and hybrid-cloud solutions focused on meeting application performance requirements, user experience expectations, and elastic growth.
Our value is enhanced by the proven enterprise level system engineering methodologies used by the Consiliant Technical Services Team. We deliver on our promise and back it up with exceptional customer service.
• Better patient care
• Reduced medical errors
• Secure patient records
• Easy and fast access to patient data
• Always-on mobile and point-of-care access
• Increased staff efficiency
• Decreased operational costs
• Adherence to compliance regulations
• Simplified IT management
• Integrated applications
• Lower energy costs