With recent changes in the tax industry, H&R Block made plans to stay ahead, providing seamless multichannel experiences and unifying its disparate data sources to better serve its customers. By moving its various workloads to Microsoft SQL Server 2017 and Microsoft Azure and using Azure data services, the tax provider has been able to enhance service delivery, scale to meet its peaks in demand, and accelerate innovation. Watch this video for the story.
- Complimentary Cyber Resilience Assessment
- Staggering 90% of cyber risk remains uninsured
- Checklist: Top 5 tips for navigating your SASE journey
- HPE InfoSight for Servers Expands Across the Portfolio with New Enhancements for Infrastructure Ops
- Cyber resilience, not just cybersecurity, is the key to managing cyberattacks