Microsoft GitHub has created an innovative workflow for people involved in security to work together to write and maintain secure code. Security Lab is GitHub’s meeting ground for security researchers and developers. The lab has a focus on open-source software and is raising the bar for competitors. Read more about GitHub’s moves to fix system security through collaboration in this article from Forbes, then contact us to learn more.
- Complimentary Cyber Resilience Assessment
- Staggering 90% of cyber risk remains uninsured
- Checklist: Top 5 tips for navigating your SASE journey
- HPE InfoSight for Servers Expands Across the Portfolio with New Enhancements for Infrastructure Ops
- Cyber resilience, not just cybersecurity, is the key to managing cyberattacks