As an industry leader in airline systems, GE Aviation’s Digital Group knows that safety and efficiency are paramount to its airline partners. That’s why GE developed FlightPulse, an app that puts data and analytics in the hands of more than 3,000 Qantas pilots to help them improve safety and efficiency on every flight. A solution this complex would typically take years to develop, but using Microsoft developer tools, GitHub, and Microsoft Azure, GE was able to build and deploy FlightPulse in a matter of months.
- Complimentary Cyber Resilience Assessment
- Staggering 90% of cyber risk remains uninsured
- Checklist: Top 5 tips for navigating your SASE journey
- HPE InfoSight for Servers Expands Across the Portfolio with New Enhancements for Infrastructure Ops
- Cyber resilience, not just cybersecurity, is the key to managing cyberattacks