As work moves beyond the traditional office, organizations move to infrastructure solutions to deliver remote access to desktops, files and applications at a lower cost than legacy systems. Microsoft and Intel commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct a detailed return on investment (ROI) analysis of companies that migrated from Microsoft’s on-premises Remote Desktop Services to cloud-based Azure Virtual Desktop. In “The Total Economic Impact™ of Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop,” Forrester quantifies findings related to cost savings and productivity improvements. Download your complimentary copy of the TEI report to review results.
- Adapt to Changes with Always-On Technology
- Defend your agency against firmware attacks and malware encrypted data—discover best practices to combat ransomware threats
- 5 Ways Cloud-Based IT Can Help Your Small Business
- HPE Gen10 Plus: Secure Flexibility at the Speed of Compute
- 3 Reasons ‘Always-On’ Technology Makes Sense for Small Business