This at-a-glance document introduces Cisco Connected Justice—a U.S. FedRAMP-compliant solution, based on Cisco Webex, that allows employees in justice organizations to carry out their duties remotely. This enables their organizations to provide the critical services they perform for society—even during challenging times such as pandemics and quarantines. Please contact Consiliant Technologies LLC for more information about Cisco Connected Justice.
- Toyota Manufacturing Uses Dynamics 365 Mixed Reality to Boost Efficiency and Scalability
- Enable Work-From-Home Productivity: HPE Small Business Solutions for Remote Workers
- Cisco WebexOne 2022 – Register Now!
- Benefits of SMB Digital Transformation: Management and Automation
- Cisco WebexOne 2022 – Learn More and Register!