Did you know that IT virtualization infrastructure often is limited by memory – not CPU – performance? Intel Optane Persistent Memory delivers up to 4 times the capacity of traditional DRAM, maximizing VM performance while meeting SLAs and reducing costs. In this video, a technical specialist simulates VM scalability on HPE Gen10 servers while adding Intel Optane memory and monitoring CPU utilization and latency performance. For more information about improving performance of virtualized, data-hungry applications like machine learning and data analytics, contact Consiliant Technologies LLC today.
- Adapt to Changes with Always-On Technology
- Defend your agency against firmware attacks and malware encrypted data—discover best practices to combat ransomware threats
- 5 Ways Cloud-Based IT Can Help Your Small Business
- HPE Gen10 Plus: Secure Flexibility at the Speed of Compute
- 3 Reasons ‘Always-On’ Technology Makes Sense for Small Business