Did you know that IT virtualization infrastructure often is limited by memory – not CPU – performance? Intel Optane Persistent Memory delivers up to 4 times the capacity of traditional DRAM, maximizing VM performance while meeting SLAs and reducing costs. In this video, a technical specialist simulates VM scalability on HPE Gen10 servers while adding Intel Optane memory and monitoring CPU utilization and latency performance. For more information about improving performance of virtualized, data-hungry applications like machine learning and data analytics, contact Consiliant Technologies LLC today.
- Network as a Service, or NaaS, is Poised to Reshape Customer Experiences at the Edge
- Cisco Catalyst 9000 at a Glance
- IDC Report: Network as a Service Enables Flexible Consumption of Secure and Agile Enterprise Networks
- Endpoint security is critical to Zero Trust
- Cloudy with a chance of success: Moving your contact centre to the cloud