Did you know that IT virtualization infrastructure often is limited by memory—not CPU—performance? Intel® Optane™ Persistent Memory delivers up to 4 times the capacity of traditional DRAM, maximizing VM performance while meeting SLAs and reducing costs. In this video, a technical specialist simulates VM scalability on HPE Gen10 servers while adding Intel Optane memory and monitoring CPU utilization and latency performance. For more information about improving performance of virtualized, data-hungry applications such as machine learning and data analytics, contact Consiliant Technologies LLC today.
- Toyota Manufacturing Uses Dynamics 365 Mixed Reality to Boost Efficiency and Scalability
- Enable Work-From-Home Productivity: HPE Small Business Solutions for Remote Workers
- Cisco WebexOne 2022 – Register Now!
- Benefits of SMB Digital Transformation: Management and Automation
- Cisco WebexOne 2022 – Learn More and Register!