This eBook describes how HPE Gen10 Servers have a Silicon Root of Trust that’s built directly into the hardware itself. This binds all the essential firmware—UEFI BIOS, complex programmable logic device, innovation engine, and management engine—into the silicon before the server is even built. For more information on HPE Gen10 Servers with Silicon Root of Trust, please contact Consiliant Technologies LLC.
- Adapt to Changes with Always-On Technology
- Defend your agency against firmware attacks and malware encrypted data—discover best practices to combat ransomware threats
- 5 Ways Cloud-Based IT Can Help Your Small Business
- HPE Gen10 Plus: Secure Flexibility at the Speed of Compute
- 3 Reasons ‘Always-On’ Technology Makes Sense for Small Business