This at-a-glance document explains that Cisco Umbrella is the cloud-native, multi-function security service at the core of Cisco’s SASE architecture. It describes how Umbrella provides integrated security from the cloud, easily blocks malware, and speeds up and improves incident response. In addition, it discusses available Umbrella packages. Please contact Consiliant Technologies LLC for more information about Cisco Umbrella and Cisco SASE architecture.
- Network as a Service, or NaaS, is Poised to Reshape Customer Experiences at the Edge
- Cisco Catalyst 9000 at a Glance
- IDC Report: Network as a Service Enables Flexible Consumption of Secure and Agile Enterprise Networks
- Endpoint security is critical to Zero Trust
- Cloudy with a chance of success: Moving your contact centre to the cloud