This infographic explains how SMBs can leverage a Remote Desktop Service (RDS) to give their employees remote access to simple desktop applications such as MS Office and Outlook, as well as how a VDI solution is better suited to situations where access to more powerful applications or ultra-high-resolution graphics is needed. It also discusses HPE Small Business Solutions for VDI that are built on HPE ProLiant Gen10 servers, and that HPE Financial Services can offer SMBs flexible financing. For more information about HPE Small Business Solutions for VDI, please contact Consiliant Technologies LLC.
- Toyota Manufacturing Uses Dynamics 365 Mixed Reality to Boost Efficiency and Scalability
- Enable Work-From-Home Productivity: HPE Small Business Solutions for Remote Workers
- Cisco WebexOne 2022 – Register Now!
- Benefits of SMB Digital Transformation: Management and Automation
- Cisco WebexOne 2022 – Learn More and Register!