This infographic details the Microsoft philosophy toward responsible and ethical AI through a set of core principles. These principles include maximizing efficiencies without destroying the dignity of people and guarding against bias. It additionally, it advocates for accountability against intended harm, transparency, privacy, and design that assists humanity.
- Adapt to Changes with Always-On Technology
- Defend your agency against firmware attacks and malware encrypted data—discover best practices to combat ransomware threats
- 5 Ways Cloud-Based IT Can Help Your Small Business
- HPE Gen10 Plus: Secure Flexibility at the Speed of Compute
- 3 Reasons ‘Always-On’ Technology Makes Sense for Small Business