A great online shopping experience begins with great software. Alaska Airlines is using microservices, Microsoft Azure, and Windows Server Containers with Docker to launch new e-commerce features faster—in minutes versus days. Travelers get new offers sooner, which translates to happier customers and higher revenues. By running its e-commerce engine in Azure in hybrid fashion, Alaska can also scale more easily and cost-effectively, ensuring its sites run at the optimum point of performance and cost.
- Complimentary Cyber Resilience Assessment
- Staggering 90% of cyber risk remains uninsured
- Checklist: Top 5 tips for navigating your SASE journey
- HPE InfoSight for Servers Expands Across the Portfolio with New Enhancements for Infrastructure Ops
- Cyber resilience, not just cybersecurity, is the key to managing cyberattacks