Information and insight hungry businesses need to mine huge amounts of data as efficiently as possible. One common infrastructure optimization strategy is to deploy SATA solid state drives for affordable flash storage. In this report, an Apache Hadoop cluster with HPE Gen10 servers and SATA SSDs are compared to the performance when substituting in Intel Optane DC SSDs. The Intel Optane configuration completed the industry-accepted TeraSort benchmark 28% faster and with 40% more throughput. To learn how to deploy Optane storage technology with HPE servers for high-performance data processing, read the report summary then contact Consiliant Technologies LLC.
- Network as a Service, or NaaS, is Poised to Reshape Customer Experiences at the Edge
- Cisco Catalyst 9000 at a Glance
- IDC Report: Network as a Service Enables Flexible Consumption of Secure and Agile Enterprise Networks
- Endpoint security is critical to Zero Trust
- Cloudy with a chance of success: Moving your contact centre to the cloud