In the 2022 Thales threat report, 65% of retailers rank malware and 52%, ransomware, as leading sources of spikes in security attacks. What other relevant findings are revealed? This quick-hitting infographic provides an at-a-glance. Download the infographic to explore highlights from “The 2022 Thales Data Threat Report: Retail Edition” including how ransomware is changing breach economies and impacts from ransomware attacks.
- Network as a Service, or NaaS, is Poised to Reshape Customer Experiences at the Edge
- Cisco Catalyst 9000 at a Glance
- IDC Report: Network as a Service Enables Flexible Consumption of Secure and Agile Enterprise Networks
- Endpoint security is critical to Zero Trust
- Cloudy with a chance of success: Moving your contact centre to the cloud